viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

Review and Swatches: Sleek Storm Palette

Hello! 

Today I'm going to show you the second palette I got from Sleek, the Storm Palette. If you want to know what I think of the eyeshadows, the packaging and so on, check out the Original Palette Review I did clicking here.

I think the color selection of the Storm Palette is great because you get a first row of neutral light colors and a second row of dark colors. You can do wearable daytime looks and smokey dark looks for the night. If I had to choose one of the two Sleek palettes that I own for a trip I would definitely choose this one because of the versatility. I love that the palette includes three basic matte eyeshadows (black, light brown and medium brown)

I hope this post is helpful! Tell me what you think of the palette!

¡Hola!

Hoy os voy a enseñar la segunda paleta que compré de Sleek, la Paleta Storm. Si quieres saber lo que pienso de las sombras, la presentación etcétera, mira el review que hice sobre la Paleta Original clickeando aquí.

Pienso que la selección de colores de la Paleta Storm es genial, ya que obtienes una primera fila de colores neutros para el día y una segunda fila de colores oscuros para looks ahumados para la noche. Si tuviera que elegir una de las dos paletas de Sleek que tengo para un viaje elegiría la Storm por lo versátil que es. Me encanta que la paleta tenga tres sombras mates básicas (negro, marrón claro y marrón medio).

¡Espero que este post sea de ayuda! ¡Contadme qué opináis de la paleta!













First row: left to right 

Primera fila: izquierda a derecha















Second row: left to right

Segunda fila: izquierda a derecha













Click to enlarge the pictures

Clickea sobre las fotos para agrandarlas






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Intense Debate