lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Carnival: Arabic Makeup #1

Hello!

I thought I would do some fun looks for those who celebrate carnival. Since my mum is German, I always celebrated carnival and I always had a lot of fun dressing myself up. I also loooove arabic makeup, I think it's vet pretty and sexy. This was also an excuse for filling in my brows! I never never fill in my brows because they look too harsh with my blond hair, but I love how it looks on other people.
To archive that sharp eyeliner I used tape before I started my makeup and I took it off at the end. Then I emphasized the line with NYX Jumpo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk.
I didn't came up with this makeup, I saw it somewhere (don't know where, sorry) so I can't take all the credit for it.

I hope you like the look, if you want me to try any "crazy" makeup, just comment below!

¡Hola!

He pensado en hacer algunos maquillajes divertidos para carnaval. Como mi madre es alemana, siempre he celebrado el carnaval y siempre me lo he pasado genial disfrazándome. Además me encanta en maquillaje árabe me parece muy bonito y sexy.  Esto fue también una excusa para rellenar mis cejas. Nunca, nunca me las pinto porque queda demasiado marcado con mi pelo rubio, pero me encanta cómo le queda a otras personas.
Para conseguir un eyeliner tan "cortante" me pegue celo antes de empezar el maquillaje y me lo quité al final. Luego lo enfaticé con NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil en color Milk.
Este look no me lo he "inventado" yo, vi la imagen en algún sitio (no sé dónde, sorry) así que no puedo llevarme todo el mérito por él.

¡Espero que os guste, si queréis que haga algún otro maquillaje "loco" para carnaval, comentadlo abajo!








I used   /    He usado:

Base / BaseToo Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyelid / Párpado móvilGold Pigment - MAC, Honey Lust - MAC, Coppering - MAC

Crease / Pliegue: Deep Truth - MAC, Carbon - MAC, 6  and 5- Sleek Original Palette, 

Inner corner / Interior del ojoGold Pigment - MAC

Highlighter (brow bone)Iluminador (debajo de la ceja)Goldmine - MAC and Champagne - Stars Makeup Haven

Eyeliner / EyelinerBlacktrack Fluidline - MAC

Waterline / Waterline Blacktrack Fluidline - MAC

Mascara / RímelLash Sensation Black - Catrice

Intense Debate